How dental implants from your dentist in Mercer Island, Washington can rebuild and enhance your smile.
If you are missing teeth, you already know how difficult it is to live with an incomplete smile. Your chewing ability can be affected, which can cause problems with your digestion. The appearance of your smile is also affected, which can diminish your self-esteem and self-confidence.
You deserve a long term tooth replacement option. The truth is, you deserve dental implants! Dr. Ken McNabb at Mercer Park Dentistry in Mercer Island, Washington offers dental implants to rebuild and enhance your smile.
So, what’s different about dental implants? They are firmly embedded in bone, so they offer the stability that can’t be matched by other tooth replacement options. Complete stability is only one of the reasons why dental implants are an excellent long term tooth replacement option.
Consider these other important benefits dental implants offer:
- Naturally-beautiful tooth replacement, because dental implant crowns are made from light-reflective materials that closely mimic the look of natural tooth enamel
- Worry-free tooth replacement, because dental implants will never decay and the dental crown material is stain-resistant, so your dental implants will stay beautiful for years
- Healthy tooth replacement, because you brush and floss dental implants just like natural teeth, so it’s easy to maintain great oral health
- Conservative tooth replacement, because only the dental implant area is prepared, not the adjacent teeth, as is the case with dental bridges
- Successful tooth replacement, because dental implants boast a success rate of over 95 percent, making them the most successful surgical implant, according to the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
You and your smile deserve to enjoy long term tooth replacement. Dental implants can provide the long term tooth replacement you need and the beautiful appearance you want.
To find out more about how dental implants can rebuild and enhance your smile, talk with an expert. Call Dr. Ken McNabb of Mercer Park Dentistry in Mercer Island, Washington at (206) 232-6200. Call today.